Future Design Group Wins Their First Gold Award
Gulfport, MS - March 4, 2017
In their second year, Future Design Group takes home 10 ADDY awards including their first gold.
After winning 8 ADDY awards in their first year, Future Design Group takes home 10 ADDY Awards including their first gold in their second year. The ADDY Awards are presented once a year through the Mississippi Gulf Coast Advertising Federation. This award show is where some of the best and brightest advertising agencies on the Mississippi Gulf Coast show off their talent and skill.
“Our agency learned a lot about how to create award-winning work from our wins last year.” Eric Oliver, Director of Website Development stated. “We wanted to beat ourselves and earn more this year than we did last year, so we took that experience and used it to make our team and work better. It paid off with more awards and even our first gold.”
Future Design Group took home awards for the following:
- Public Service Online/Interactive: Gold Award, Future Developers Website
- Consumer Website: Silver Award, DunbarMonroe Website
- Microsite: Silver Award, Scarlet Pearl Casino Resort, Escape Krampus Microsite
- Microsite: Silver Award, Future Design Group, Christmas Snowball Fight Microsite
- Advertising Industry Self-Promotion Online/Interactive: Silver Award, Future Design Group, Christmas Snowball Fight Microsite
- Microsite: Silver Award, Future Design Group, Snowing Christmas Email Microsite
- Blog: Silver Award, Future Design Group, Get Informed with Blogging
- Ad Club Advertising: Silver Award, AAF Mississippi Gulf Coast Website
- User Experience: Silver Award, Future Developers Website Design
- User Experience: Silver Award, AAF Mississippi Gulf Coast Website
“The ADDYs are always an exciting time for us being a younger agency. Winning more awards this year gives us the motivation to continue to create great work for our clients.” Allyson Gamard, Lead Designer stated. Esteban Selva-Castillo, Lead Developer continued “I am excited to see that we are winning more awards in the digital realm and as digital marketing becomes more of a dominant form of advertising we are proud to set the bar with our awards.”
Future Design Group is still one of the youngest agencies on the coast but it continues to make waves and competes with much larger agencies. The Future Design Group team has grown tremendously over the past two years and will continue to contribute to the growth of the Mississippi Gulf Coast through award-winning work and new advancements in digital technology.